Friday, June 22, 2012

Tay & Caleb @ the beach!
I LOVE the beach!

So many great memories to be made there! I remeber the first time we took the kids on their First beach trips. Taylor was a baby, and I think Caleb when we took him he was about a year old.  There is just something that is so relaxing about it. God sure knew what he was doing when he created them!
I am trying to talk my hubby into going again! Notice I said trying! 

We are looking foward to the weekend. Saturday at Church we are packing about 12,000 meals to send oversea's. It's through a mission project called FEED THE HUNGER. I can't even begin to imagine having to go without food. That's something I've been fortunate to not have to experience, and something that I could say I take for granted. But there are so many in our country and across the world that face that everyday. So Sad.

Well hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment