Thursday, January 20, 2011

Something New

I've started a separate blog. Yes, I know I'm nuts.... I do good to try and keep this one updated like I should. I actually started it back in Oct. but only a few posts, nothing special, I kinda put it on the back burner.

This one is something I felt led to do, I guess in my head it makes me feel more accountable. I want to really open my eyes to all God has in store for me. I need to finally get out of my own way. What's that saying "Let go and let God". I need that. I am so tired of just talking about doing it, I really want to do it.

God has been so good to me and my family over the last year, and I so don't deserve any of it. But his Grace is sufficient. I want to use that blog as a means of my heart speaking as I further my walk with God, and Grow in his Grace.  I hope that it encourages all that read it. I look forward to getting encouraged as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment