Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting back to bloggin

Caleb & his fish mouth!

Okay so it's only been what 8-9 months since I last blogged! Time to do some catching up. It's summer, the kids are out of school, so no more homework. I don't know who is more excited about that me or the kids! Both Taylor & Caleb have passed their grades. So, I now have an 8th grader, and 2nd grader! It's so hard to believe that this will be Tay's last year in middle school! Man the times flying!

We just got back from the beach this past weekend, we had such a nice time! I love the beach! This week I am on vacation, and we are doing mission projects this week helping out others in our church family, then on Sat. we are packing meals for people in starving countries! I have really enjoyed it the last 2 days so far. We also are having Vacation Bible School...who doesn't love that! I have so many fond memories of VBS as a kid myself! I am so glad that my two are able to be apart of it!

Well I am working on getting some pics up. That will be my next post & BE WARNED! It will be alot of pictures! 

**MEL & SHAMUS** - We miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! You are staying busy. I don't know how you do it. The pictures of Caleb and Taylor are beautiful. Love that first one of Caleb. You take the best pictures. So glad you guys had a great time at the beach. Please tell Caleb and Taylor aunt mel and uncle shamus are so so proud of them for doing good in school. We miss all of you. 78 days and we will see you guys.

    ReplyDelete