Monday, December 13, 2010

Shutterfly, Oh how I will love thee......

I came across a blog post from a friend of mine, posting about Shutterfly. It's an online photo mecca, where you can create all things photo. I've heard of them before but never really looked into it. Well I am glad I did, I was looking at the HUGE assortment of Christmas cards they have & just could not believe the selection. I think that's going to make it very hard when I choose what type of Christmas card to send out for my family.

Here are a few that I really like. What do you think? They have several types to choose from. There are folded cards & flat cards. So many to chose from.....










 



There are so many to choose from! I know that Shutterfly  will be something I can use all year round not just for Christmas. They have cards for every occasion under the moon. Not to mention some pretty cute
calendars. Now those are the gift that keeps giving all year long. Talk about a great gift for a grandparent, or someone in another state. How Cute!  They also have some other photo gifts, from mugs, to keepsake ornaments. Just so much to name.

Now I have got to get the family together to take a Christmas picture & use Shutterfly for getting some cards. It's so hard to believe that this year is almost over. Then I will be looking into what I can use this great online photo company for in the new year.




No comments:

Post a Comment