Monday, November 29, 2010

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

How lovely are your branches!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, I must say I did, we had 28 folks packed in my little ol' house! It was good food & good times!

In carrying on with our tradition of putting up our tree on Thanksgiving night, we headed out to a local tree lot {sorry, forgot to take pictures} picked out quite a tree, brought it home & decorated it! I have to say {and I know I say this every year} but this year we have the best tree we have ever gotten, I just love the lights, decorations, the smell of it! Oh, I love this time of year!!

Well I wanted to share some pics of our tree with you! I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) I love this time of year !
    Glad to hear you had a fantastic Thanksgiving, ours was nice too !

    ReplyDelete