Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's been a very busy week....

Hey there! Gosh, has it been busy! I've been helping my in-laws this week in scraping wallpaper, wiping down wood walls, & just helping them get things ready to begin painting a house, that my father-n-law is working on. So I've not had time to do much of anything.... reminds me of what it's like to be working again.

I need to catch up on my 30 Days of Thankfulness & other things that have been going on around here, which really isn't a whole lot! Well the kids are home today from school, in observance of Veteran's Day, so today I am taking time to hang out with them, clean up, and make my grocery store run. Then Friday I will be back at helping the in-laws again... so I probably will not be on here again till probably Saturday! I hope you all have a great rest of the week, & I'll catch up with you in a day or two!

Happy Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment