Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Suprise!

This past Saturday, we had some our family over to celebrate Taylor's 11th Birthday, we had such a nice time, and one of the best parts was seeing her reaction to getting the only thing she asked for.... a purple nano!


Suprise!
















                Also, I got to spend most of the afternoon with this sweet baby girl

My neice Kinley, she will be turning 2 months old Saturday!

It was a wonderful day, I could not have asked for anything better!


1 comment:

  1. I love the look on her face!! Don't ya just love surprising your kids!?! Alan keeps asking for an ipod touch for Christmas and I keep telling him that they are too expensive and he needs to decide on something else....little does he know that I've already got it hidden away:)) Can't wait to see the surprise on his face on Christmas morning!!

    ReplyDelete