Friday, October 8, 2010

A Little Bit of This & That!

Well still no news on the job front, I was told I would hear something this week....still waiting!

Also my sweet girl Taylor will be soon celebrating her 11th birthday on Monday, she is super excited! I am super freaked out!! I just can't believe another year has gone by soo quick!



And in other news......

Here are some great Friday Blog Hops, I'm joining in on. If you happen to be new here.. WELCOME!  If you haven't tried out a blog hop, click on the picture & link up! It's a great way to meet fellow bloggers!









BoostMyBlogFriday

6 comments:

  1. I am now following you thanks to Fabulous Friday Follow, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :) Plus, don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog design tutorials, you know where to come! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully you will hear something soon. Cant believe she will be 11.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found your through the Blog Hop! :) Hopefully you can stop by! I have some great giveaways going on for Powermat, Dora Digital Camera and more!

    -Ai Mei
    StudentSavingBucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! I am a new follower. http://defensivedrivinghabits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from the Hop ... hope that you are having a Fab Fall Weekend. Down in FL, we are trying our very best to make it seems a little like Fall, trying :)
    Please make a note that Wednesday Wishlist is my blog hop on you guessed it, Wednesday - for The Twelve Weeks of Christmas with a fab bling piece giveaway - don't miss, make a note and you just have to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor is such a pretty girl :)Happy early Birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete