Friday, September 24, 2010

If You Don't Mind & Fabulous Friday Follow

Sorry I have been MIA for the last few days, I really have not had a thing to blog about, nor any new pictures to show off. Today's post will be short & sweet too! If you were following my old blog, then you know I was laid off 7 months ago, or to be exact it was 238 days ago... and in that time I have been searching for other employment, with no luck to be had. I have gone through terrible days, where all I wanted to do was just cry, to day's where I have enjoyed being out  of work. Well now that the kids are back in school my focus on getting a job has become ever more important! I broke down & went to a staffing agency last week & they called me Wednesday to inform me I have an interview with the company coming up this Monday @ 10am. I am just asking that you say a prayer for me, if this is where the Lord wants me to be, I hope that I am able to get the job, it would be temporary for 10 weeks, then after the company will choose to add me full time.

Well that is my post for today, I hope you all have a Fantastic Friday & a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Thanks for stopping by. Following back :) Enjoy your weekend
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete