Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Hello guys! I've been a little busy this past week helping out my in-laws so I've not been able to blog. I've realized this week just how hectic things are when you are working, plus taking care of the house... needless to say the house kinda got a little neglected, since I've been home, I have been able to keep the house clean & pick up every day, well last week I was lucky to be able to run the vaccum! So I am taking today & Tuesday to catch up on my house work, blogging, & anything else that needs to get done.

I am so ready for Christmas!! Not so much the spending of money, but just being able to get together with family, baking, eating, and just I love the smells, the music, all the decorations, it's almost majical! But also what Christmas represents, this time of year, folks hearts are more receptive to hear the gospel. I just love it!!

Well hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment